Search found 25 matches
- 15 May 2007, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with SS...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6402
Re: Help with SS...
It's like I am at a dead point and I don't know how to go on... 
- 11 May 2007, 12:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
If someone else has interesting suggestions, please tell me!!! 
- 10 May 2007, 16:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with SS...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6402
Re: Help with SS...
what kind of documentation? 8Odrovedo wrote:You will need alot documentation to show that you are immediate relative of person in question or are the person in question.
- 08 May 2007, 10:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with SS...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6402
Help with SS...
Hi people!!! Here I am again to ask you something...
I should buy a photocopy of the application for a Social Security card , but I live in Italy and I don't know how it works properly...
I understood the procedure, but I don't know if Socialy Security Administration will send to Italy these ...
I should buy a photocopy of the application for a Social Security card , but I live in Italy and I don't know how it works properly...
I understood the procedure, but I don't know if Socialy Security Administration will send to Italy these ...
- 07 May 2007, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
Thank you vj... I'm going to act the way you suggest... 
- 06 May 2007, 08:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
interesting 1930 census
Home in 1930 :
220 Princeton?, owns $3000
Gallup, McKinley, New Mexico
head James Mazzocca 56 (abt 1874) IT
- age 1st marriage 19 (abt 1893) IT
- immig 1905 Na
- bricklayer, building
wife Czo Mazzocca 50 (abt 1880) NM
- age 1st marriage 19 (abt 1899)
- immig 1905 Na
son ...
Home in 1930 :
220 Princeton?, owns $3000
Gallup, McKinley, New Mexico
head James Mazzocca 56 (abt 1874) IT
- age 1st marriage 19 (abt 1893) IT
- immig 1905 Na
- bricklayer, building
wife Czo Mazzocca 50 (abt 1880) NM
- age 1st marriage 19 (abt 1899)
- immig 1905 Na
son ...
- 05 May 2007, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
I've seen the edited post... Thanks... 
- 05 May 2007, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
One additional clue [don't know if could be interesting]: Cesare told my family Giacomino moved to Colorado and there he should get married [don't know to whom]...
- 05 May 2007, 22:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
Hi!
Really terrific information! Thank you.
We'll see what we can find in the US.
With 3 brothers perhaps we can find Giacomino
nearby :) .
I think this family summary is correct:
Descendants of Agostino Antonio Mazzocco
1 MAZZOCCO, Agostino Antonio b: 13 Feb 1845 in Cerro al Volturno ...
Really terrific information! Thank you.
We'll see what we can find in the US.
With 3 brothers perhaps we can find Giacomino
nearby :) .
I think this family summary is correct:
Descendants of Agostino Antonio Mazzocco
1 MAZZOCCO, Agostino Antonio b: 13 Feb 1845 in Cerro al Volturno ...
- 05 May 2007, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
It seems Giacomino was a ghost
I can't believe 
- 05 May 2007, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
Dear vj, I know for sure Pasquale saw his brother but I don't know if he saw him the first time he went to the USA or the second... I'm not sure he was traveling with lines 15 & 16...
- 05 May 2007, 21:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
The summary you writed is right...
Now the problem is to find out what Giacomino did but, most of all, where did he go after he entered the US...
Thank you so much... I really appreciate what are you doing!
Thank you so much... I really appreciate what are you doing!
- 05 May 2007, 18:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my mothers birth certificate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5602
Re: Searching for my mothers birth certificate
Sylvana, it's better if you send your letters REGISTERED post. Otherwise it's almost sure they're going to get lost 
- 05 May 2007, 14:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
Suanj, it's right... Vincenzo married a girl from Pozzilli and moved there... Then he went to America and when he came back from there he went to Pozzilli...
- 05 May 2007, 14:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 37334
Re: HELP ME!!! LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MAZZOCCO GIACOMINO!
Vj, one fresh info for you!!! I've just discovered another brother of Giacomino, Vincenzo, went to the US directed to Newcastle...
http://ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif_5a.asp?src=%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Ftif2gif%2Eexe%3FT%3D%5C%5C%5C%5C192%2E168%2E4%2E227%5C%5CIMAGES%5C%5CT715%2D0544%5C%5CT715 ...
http://ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif_5a.asp?src=%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Ftif2gif%2Eexe%3FT%3D%5C%5C%5C%5C192%2E168%2E4%2E227%5C%5CIMAGES%5C%5CT715%2D0544%5C%5CT715 ...