Search found 5 matches

by Pipina
24 Aug 2007, 15:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47181

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

I have contacted the Frisina family..it's a very stong possibility that they are the same family. Since you mentioned that Marianna's brother was named Joe..my friend is Joe..so it's a possibility that it may have been his grandfather or perhaps a great grandfather or uncle.. I await their reply. I ...
by Pipina
24 Aug 2007, 15:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47181

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

Thank you! That would be great. I know Marianna came over with some other relatives who all eventually settled in Meadville, PA. It must have been the other "happening place" for people from Borgetto, because we have Randazzo's there too! (Though I don't know any personally). Sadly, Marianna died ...
by Pipina
21 Aug 2007, 16:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47181

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

:) We have some very close friends named Frisina..they are from Borgetto and came to NY in the early 60's..I am sure they are related to your grandparents. They are also first cousins with the Randazzo's - also from Borgetto..if you would like I can do a little research on Marianna Frisina to see if ...
by Pipina
02 Jul 2007, 15:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47181

Re: Dilluvio/Delisi family

:lol:My family was from Borgetto, My grandfather Benedetto Agnello came in 1911 and resided at 328 E. 63rd Street. Just an FYI, 63rd to 68th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenue in NYC was little Borgetto.
by Pipina
02 Jul 2007, 15:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dilluvio/Delisi family
Replies: 38
Views: 47181

Agnello/Filangeri

Anyone who has family from Borgetto or Montelepre? My grandparents were from those two towns in Sicily