Hello, everybody. I have news!
First of all, I FINALLY got my passport last week--it took about 3 months!
Second, I hired a genealogist in Italy to go to Bianchi and Decollatura to research my family!
Over the past year, I have sent numerous letters to Bianchi and Decollatura, but never ...
Search found 3 matches
- 03 Aug 2007, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I Found My Costanzo Family from Bianchi & Decollatura!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9799
- 21 May 2007, 21:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any1 Recommend a Great Genealogist based in Southern Italy?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11197
Re: Any1 Recommend a Great Genealogist based in Southern Ita
How about for Cosenza and Catanzaro areas? Any recommendations for genealogist for these areas?
- 19 May 2007, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Costanzo/Anania/Futino/Mazzo--from Bianchi & Decollatura
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5960
Costanzo/Anania/Futino/Mazzo--from Bianchi & Decollatura
Seeking help locating my grandfather's family/ancestors in Calabria.
Pietro (Pete) Costanzo (my grandfather), immigrated to US 1907, born 29 Jun 1891 in Decollatura, CZ, to Maria Giovanna Anania and Giuseppe Costanzo. He lived in the Washington, DC - Maryland areas of the US.
Brother -- Filippo ...
Pietro (Pete) Costanzo (my grandfather), immigrated to US 1907, born 29 Jun 1891 in Decollatura, CZ, to Maria Giovanna Anania and Giuseppe Costanzo. He lived in the Washington, DC - Maryland areas of the US.
Brother -- Filippo ...