Thank you all for that enlightenment, I was astounded at the information out there, I will attempt further research via the films. Thanks again for your help.
Bill
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Oct 2007, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogist recommendation needed
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10685
- 02 Oct 2007, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genealogist recommendation needed
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10685
Genealogist recommendation needed
Hello All
I'm sorry if this subject has been posted already but I couldn't find anything. I'm looking for a genealogist to research my Italian roots. My grandfather Giuliano Cristinzio & grandmother Francesca Tartaglione emigrated from Monteroduni in Molise in the early 1900's. Thanks for any help ...
I'm sorry if this subject has been posted already but I couldn't find anything. I'm looking for a genealogist to research my Italian roots. My grandfather Giuliano Cristinzio & grandmother Francesca Tartaglione emigrated from Monteroduni in Molise in the early 1900's. Thanks for any help ...