Search found 2 matches
- 08 Apr 2010, 22:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help with research in Calabria
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8446
Re: Need help with research in Calabria
Thank you for the link. I tried and nothing shows up in my search.
- 08 Apr 2010, 12:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help with research in Calabria
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8446
Re: Need help with research in Calabria
Hi Gabrielle,
I just watched your great video of the Town you visited S. Costantino. We expect to make a trip to San Costantino Albanese, It, next month and would love to hear more about your translater, etc. Your early picture of Angelo & James Sbano are with gents Andrew & Henry Calimano who are I ...
I just watched your great video of the Town you visited S. Costantino. We expect to make a trip to San Costantino Albanese, It, next month and would love to hear more about your translater, etc. Your early picture of Angelo & James Sbano are with gents Andrew & Henry Calimano who are I ...