Search found 5 matches
- 12 Jun 2007, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nessuno
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3770
Re: Nessuno
yes, I did. Thanks.
- 12 Jun 2007, 12:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nessuno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4746
Re: Nessuno
I just found them 1/2 hr ago. I'll have hubby question his mom about them first.
- 12 Jun 2007, 12:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nessuno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4746
Re: Nessuno
I found a Giuseppe and a Vincenzo living in Torre del Greco. Are those the same ones you found?
- 12 Jun 2007, 11:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nessuno
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3770
Nessuno
I am searching for my husband's father, Ciro Nessuno. He supposedly arrived in the US in 1924 when he abandoned a Merchant Marine ship. My husband remembers traveling as a child to Torre del Greco to visit relatives.
I have had next to no luck finding him via my usual genealogy resources. I was ...
I have had next to no luck finding him via my usual genealogy resources. I was ...
- 12 Jun 2007, 11:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nessuno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4746
Nessuno
I am searching for my husband's father, Ciro Nessuno. He supposedly arrived in the US in 1924 when he abandoned a Merchant Marine ship. My husband remembers traveling as a child to Torre del Greco to visit relatives.
I have had next to no luck finding him via my usual genealogy resources. I was ...
I have had next to no luck finding him via my usual genealogy resources. I was ...