oh, i am truly sorry to hear this sad news. have not been here in ages due to health reasons. prayers and blessings to her family.
hugs, nuccia
lib
Search found 29 matches
- 01 Nov 2010, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carole Bienati a.k.a ELBA 1941-2010
- Replies: 20
- Views: 18977
- 22 Jan 2010, 19:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship's manifest, Italy -> Canada
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5745
Re: Ship's manifest, Italy -> Canada
LOL, first time I tried to help someone and you guys beat me to it! You all are the absolute best!
Glad the manifest was found
I don't know how to post what I found anyway
Lib
Glad the manifest was found
Lib
- 16 Dec 2009, 01:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please assist with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6885
Re: Please assist with translation
Roberto, I really appreciate that you took the time to translate for me!
You were so quick to help me and that in itself calmed me down, LOL! I was and am thrilled to finally learn the names of my great grandparents!
Thanks to you and Livio, my heart is filled with happiness
Lib
You were so quick to help me and that in itself calmed me down, LOL! I was and am thrilled to finally learn the names of my great grandparents!
Thanks to you and Livio, my heart is filled with happiness
Lib
- 15 Dec 2009, 15:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please assist with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6885
Re: Please assist with translation
Thank you, Livio. Yes, she was four yrs older than my grandfather :D
I am still on cloud nine learning this new info. WOW..I know my great grandparents names! I cannot wait to share this info with my mother as she never knew her grandparents and could not remember details concerning their names ...
I am still on cloud nine learning this new info. WOW..I know my great grandparents names! I cannot wait to share this info with my mother as she never knew her grandparents and could not remember details concerning their names ...
- 15 Dec 2009, 01:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please assist with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6885
Re: Please assist with translation
I thank you more than words can convey.
Lib
Lib
- 15 Dec 2009, 00:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please assist with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6885
Please assist with translation
I am so excited that I can barely type...a few weeks ago I sent for the my grandparents marriage info and my grandmother's birth certificate from Casacanditella. I used the forms from the Angelfire website.
Today I received a *typed* response. Would someone kindly translate for me?
Estratto per ...
Today I received a *typed* response. Would someone kindly translate for me?
Estratto per ...
- 19 Nov 2009, 17:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Correct address for Casacanditella?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6805
Re: Correct address for Casacanditella?
Vj, you are an angel and thank you so much.
Lib
Lib
- 19 Nov 2009, 16:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Correct address for Casacanditella?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6805
Correct address for Casacanditella?
Hello everyone :)
I am going to send for my grandmother's birth certificate. From everything I can gather, she was born in Casacanditella, province of Chieti. Is this the correct address that I would send my query:
Comune di Casacanditella
Via Marrucina 43
66010 Casacanditella CH
If this is ...
I am going to send for my grandmother's birth certificate. From everything I can gather, she was born in Casacanditella, province of Chieti. Is this the correct address that I would send my query:
Comune di Casacanditella
Via Marrucina 43
66010 Casacanditella CH
If this is ...
- 03 Nov 2007, 02:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank you, VJ/also update
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8196
Re: Thank you, VJ/also update
Oh my GOSH, Valarie!
I never saw the Anie Ricca on the same census...I am *almost* speechless, LOL.
I do think she is the same Anna Governale on the manifest...I absolutely am becoming addicted to Genealogy. Don't know who the Antonio was that she traveled with.
I do know for sure that Anna Ricca ...
I never saw the Anie Ricca on the same census...I am *almost* speechless, LOL.
I do think she is the same Anna Governale on the manifest...I absolutely am becoming addicted to Genealogy. Don't know who the Antonio was that she traveled with.
I do know for sure that Anna Ricca ...
- 03 Nov 2007, 02:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank you, VJ/also update
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8196
Re: Thank you, VJ/also update
Valarie,
Just now saw this, thanks to Biff
Wow, I will go check this out...you are one terrific lady and I thank you for taking the time to look.
Lib
Just now saw this, thanks to Biff
Wow, I will go check this out...you are one terrific lady and I thank you for taking the time to look.
Lib
- 01 Nov 2007, 23:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Armeno, Palermo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4898
Re: Armeno, Palermo
Hi
Not sure if this will help but *Alimena* is a comune in the province of Palermo...may be worth a try...maybe the spelling was off?
Good luck
Lib
Not sure if this will help but *Alimena* is a comune in the province of Palermo...may be worth a try...maybe the spelling was off?
Good luck
Lib
- 26 Oct 2007, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank you, VJ/also update
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8196
Thank you, VJ/also update
Pertains to paternal side of my family and the surnames: Bosco and Ricca.
A heartfelt thank you, VJ...a while back I posted that I needed some opinions reading a name on a ship's manifest and you looked at it for me and thought it said *Ricca*
You also said that both Bosco and Ricca surnames ...
A heartfelt thank you, VJ...a while back I posted that I needed some opinions reading a name on a ship's manifest and you looked at it for me and thought it said *Ricca*
You also said that both Bosco and Ricca surnames ...
- 05 Oct 2007, 15:41
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: What do Italians eat for breakfast?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 47478
Re: What do Italians eat for breakfast?
Hi Peggy!
This entire thread is making me hungry! I remember potatoes and peppers and as far as the peppers...the *hotter* the better :wink:
My gramma used to call it *spoongene* Not the correct spelling but that's what it sounded like to my ears.
Also frittata but my dad's side called it something ...
This entire thread is making me hungry! I remember potatoes and peppers and as far as the peppers...the *hotter* the better :wink:
My gramma used to call it *spoongene* Not the correct spelling but that's what it sounded like to my ears.
Also frittata but my dad's side called it something ...
- 13 Sep 2007, 20:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Falletti Family
- Replies: 58
- Views: 135446
Re: Falletti Family
I had tears in my eyes reading all of this...gosh, how wonderful for all of you!
Lib
Lib
- 02 Sep 2007, 14:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just Received A Death Certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7086
Re: Just Received A Death Certificate
Happy researching
Lib