Im looking for something that symbolizes Italy for a tattoo piece im doing, without having to use the boot, horn, or flag.
Is that really all there is?
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Jul 2007, 07:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian/Roman Symbol
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6151
- 22 Jul 2007, 07:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Crest
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15583
Family Crest
Does anyone know of any websites that arent all BS that can find your Family Crest/Coat of Arms (im not really to sure what the difference is)
Its so hard finding any information on this, and I guess I either have such an unpopular name, or it was changed around so much that its next to impossible ...
Its so hard finding any information on this, and I guess I either have such an unpopular name, or it was changed around so much that its next to impossible ...