So do I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to visit a consulate? There is no way around that?
Miami is probably a 12 hour drive. I cant do that.. If I have to visit then then I probably wont even get started trying to become an Italian citizen beause I cant do it between school and work and a lack of money.
Search found 4 matches
- 25 Jul 2007, 02:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: One more question.. where is my consulate? Do I have to go?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3301
- 25 Jul 2007, 00:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Okay this is REALLY specific about one street in Livorno
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4939
Okay this is REALLY specific about one street in Livorno
Sorry about this being so specific and such, but I am looking for a picture of one particular street in Livorno, Italy.
Via Paolo Lilla was named after my dad's grandfather. He was the first Paolo Lilla. My brother is currently the third person with the name, and my father is the second. (I dont ...
Via Paolo Lilla was named after my dad's grandfather. He was the first Paolo Lilla. My brother is currently the third person with the name, and my father is the second. (I dont ...
- 24 Jul 2007, 23:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: One more question.. where is my consulate? Do I have to go?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3301
One more question.. where is my consulate? Do I have to go?
If I live in South Carolina, where is my closest consulate (the one I am required to deal with) and will I have to actually go there and talk with them? If this requires a trip, I may not be able to do it. I am really worried that this is the case.
Thanks.
Thanks.
- 24 Jul 2007, 23:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help me get my Italian Citizenship!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5018
Please help me get my Italian Citizenship!
I am sorry if this has been asked already, but I have alot of questions about trying to recieve a dual citizenship. I am sorry if this is long winded, but I want to give as much information as I can.
I was born in America, so I am an American citizen. My father was born in Grosetto, Italy. He is a ...
I was born in America, so I am an American citizen. My father was born in Grosetto, Italy. He is a ...