Allegra,
I sent you a private message. Antoinette Vangone was my Great Grandmother's sister and also in this post Daniela's great grandfather Antonio Vangone.
ginny
Search found 19 matches
- 27 Jan 2011, 13:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vangone antonio from Boscoreale, Neaples - ITALY
- Replies: 39
- Views: 28028
- 25 Jan 2011, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after 1900
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9142
Re: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after
Hi .. Alergra,
I emailed you back, but just in case you get a alert when someone replies to this post.
Antoinette Vangone was my great grandmother's sister.
My Great Grandmother was Maria Vangone Pirozzo
Columbia Vangone and Antonette and Maria were sisters. Columbia married Frank Patri ...
I emailed you back, but just in case you get a alert when someone replies to this post.
Antoinette Vangone was my great grandmother's sister.
My Great Grandmother was Maria Vangone Pirozzo
Columbia Vangone and Antonette and Maria were sisters. Columbia married Frank Patri ...
- 24 Nov 2008, 01:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Sottile family might be related to author Henrik Ibsen
- Replies: 40
- Views: 36426
Re: NY Sottile family might be related to author Henrik Ibse
I am sorry, they are not related to my Dad's girlfriends first husband
- 21 Nov 2008, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Sottile family might be related to author Henrik Ibsen
- Replies: 40
- Views: 36426
Re: NY Sottile family might be related to author Henrik Ibse
He is seeing his girlfriend this weekend. He didnt see her last weekend.
I will have some info next week
I will have some info next week
- 18 Nov 2008, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NY Sottile family might be related to author Henrik Ibsen
- Replies: 40
- Views: 36426
Re: NY Sottile family might be related to author Henrik Ibse
My Dad's girlfriend's first husband's last name was Sottile from Brooklyn.
I copied and pasted your email into a email to my Dad, so he can share it with her. She can then pass it on to him. Maybe he would know these people.
I copied and pasted your email into a email to my Dad, so he can share it with her. She can then pass it on to him. Maybe he would know these people.
- 18 Nov 2008, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any info on surname Aiello?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23338
Re: Any info on surname Aiello?
My Great\Great Grandmother's maiden name was Aiello from Boscorele area. Here first name was Filomena.
I dont know where her family was but when she was married she lived in Boscorele.
I dont know where her family was but when she was married she lived in Boscorele.
- 07 Oct 2008, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Calabrese and Pirozzi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9312
Re: Surname- Calabrese and Pirozzi
thanks wildspirt
Ginny
Ginny
- 07 Oct 2008, 00:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Calabrese and Pirozzi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9312
Re: Surname- Calabrese and Pirozzi
Thank you for that link, anac
- 07 Oct 2008, 00:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname- Calabrese and Pirozzi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9312
Surname- Calabrese and Pirozzi
I have ancesters that had came from Boscorele, Italy.
I had went to the website- www.infobel.com/italy and did a search on thier last names in Boscorele. I am trying to find out if I have any relatives with that last name left over there.
Does anyone know if the last name Calabrese and Pirozzi is ...
I had went to the website- www.infobel.com/italy and did a search on thier last names in Boscorele. I am trying to find out if I have any relatives with that last name left over there.
Does anyone know if the last name Calabrese and Pirozzi is ...
- 05 Jul 2008, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unknown Birth Date
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3417
Unknown Birth Date
Is there anyway I could get a birth certificate of one of my ancestors if I dont know the exact date of birth but I do know about what year they were born, I also know the last known town they lived in italy.
Are there any websites where I can search and see if i can find the exact date. They are ...
Are there any websites where I can search and see if i can find the exact date. They are ...
- 05 Jul 2008, 16:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of documents-Atti di Mattrimonio
- Replies: 28
- Views: 37050
Re: Translations of documents-Atti di Mattrimonio
Hi, I have been doing research on my family tree for the name Pirozzo.
My Great Grandfather was Liberato Pirozzo. I was going thur a big box of
Prayer Cards that had belonged to my grandfather. I came across a
prayer card for Francesca De Luca died Feb 3, 1936.
I think your Francesca Pirozzo ...
My Great Grandfather was Liberato Pirozzo. I was going thur a big box of
Prayer Cards that had belonged to my grandfather. I came across a
prayer card for Francesca De Luca died Feb 3, 1936.
I think your Francesca Pirozzo ...
- 29 May 2008, 00:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aiello surname Campania Region, Boscorele and SurrounD area
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3650
Aiello surname Campania Region, Boscorele and SurrounD area
My Great\Great Grandmother's Maiden Name is Aiello. Her First name is Filomena. She was living in Boscorele Italy. I am not sure if she moved to this town after she was married, or if she grew up in this town also. I am trying to find any records, like Ellis Island records of any other people with ...
- 10 May 2008, 11:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after 1900
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9142
Re: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after
A few days ago, I was contacted by Frank and Columbia's Great Grandson from a previos post on a different website.
He was also trying to find out information about Frank and Columbia.
His grandfather was John Patri, The oldest child in the 1900 census.
He was told recently by a older relative that ...
He was also trying to find out information about Frank and Columbia.
His grandfather was John Patri, The oldest child in the 1900 census.
He was told recently by a older relative that ...
- 10 May 2008, 11:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after 1900
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9142
Re: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after
Valerie,
Yes, that is the census that I found For Frank and Columbia.
I dont know if there was another way to spell Patri or not. The one that is related to me is Columbia.
Home in 1900:
521 East 14th
Manhattan, New York, New York
Is there any place where I can see the passengers names ...
Yes, that is the census that I found For Frank and Columbia.
I dont know if there was another way to spell Patri or not. The one that is related to me is Columbia.
Home in 1900:
521 East 14th
Manhattan, New York, New York
Is there any place where I can see the passengers names ...
- 09 May 2008, 13:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after 1900
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9142
Unable to find my great grandmother's sister after 1900
I am trying to find, either death certifcates or other census for Columbia Patri and Frank Patri. I only was able to find a 1900 census in NYC.
Columbia's maiden name was Vangone. ( my great grandmother's sister)
In the 1910 census - thier children are living with my great grandmother's sister and ...
Columbia's maiden name was Vangone. ( my great grandmother's sister)
In the 1910 census - thier children are living with my great grandmother's sister and ...