Morning all!
I'm trying to get myself Italian dual citizenship and I need to request copies of my great grandparents birth and marriage certificates from the Comune di Ripi. I put together a preliminary letter, which I actually wanted to send via e-mail to get information about costs. The e-mail ...
Search found 3 matches
- 03 Aug 2007, 16:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4034
- 03 Aug 2007, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Comune di Ripi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3547
Comune di Ripi
Morning all!
I'm trying to get myself Italian dual citizenship and I need to request copies of my great grandparents birth and marriage certificates from the Comune di Ripi. I put together a preliminary letter, which I actually wanted to send via e-mail to get information about costs. The e-mail ...
I'm trying to get myself Italian dual citizenship and I need to request copies of my great grandparents birth and marriage certificates from the Comune di Ripi. I put together a preliminary letter, which I actually wanted to send via e-mail to get information about costs. The e-mail ...
- 03 Aug 2007, 15:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comune di Ripi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6000
Comune di Ripi
Morning all!
I'm trying to get myself Italian dual citizenship and I need to request copies of my great grandparents birth and marriage certificates from the Comune di Ripi. I put together a preliminary letter, which I actually wanted to send via e-mail to get information about costs. The e-mail ...
I'm trying to get myself Italian dual citizenship and I need to request copies of my great grandparents birth and marriage certificates from the Comune di Ripi. I put together a preliminary letter, which I actually wanted to send via e-mail to get information about costs. The e-mail ...