Search found 6 matches

by Mireille
25 Aug 2007, 17:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Alina Valenti
Replies: 10
Views: 7789

Re: Alina Valenti

Sorry, but this e-mail doesn't work. :( Can you give me an address or another e-mail?

Best regards,
Irina
by Mireille
25 Aug 2007, 13:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Alina Valenti
Replies: 10
Views: 7789

Re: Alina Valenti

I thank you a lot. I'm sure now that it was the right person.

Regards,
Irina
by Mireille
25 Aug 2007, 10:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Alina Valenti
Replies: 10
Views: 7789

Re: Alina Valenti

Thanks for this information. Do you know how can I get something about her children or grandchildren. I've found a letter of her after the death of my grandmother where she asked for a foto of her family. Because of the age of comunism we could not send this foto to her, it is changed now and I want ...
by Mireille
25 Aug 2007, 10:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Alina Valenti
Replies: 10
Views: 7789

Alina Valenti

Please help me to find Alina Valenti (about 83) living in Medford, Ma. Her relatives are Peter Valenti, F. Valenti, Alinda Valenti, George Valenti, Bruno Valenti, Pietro Valenti, Sonia M Valenti.

Best regards,
Irina
by Mireille
25 Aug 2007, 09:47
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Valenti/e Family
Replies: 18
Views: 25976

Re: Valenti/e Family

Does someone know Alina Valenti, about 83 years old living in Medford, her relatives should be Peter Valenti, Alinda Valenti, Bruno Valenti, Pietro Valenti, Sonia M Valenti etc. ? Alina Valenti lived in Italy in Villagio S. Marco Fossoli di Carpi (Modena).

Best regards,
Irina