Search found 7 matches
- 19 Aug 2011, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2930
Re: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
Her daughter had pinkeye. She and one of her sisters, both young children, were sent back to Genzano and lived with an aunt for a while.
- 19 Aug 2011, 02:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need Help with these Locations
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4362
Re: Need Help with these Locations
I searched Ancesty.com for possible relatives of the Carrione family:
Calvello, Potenza, Basilicata
Atti di Morte 1879 Number 134
7 Ottobre 1879:
Carolina Carrione anni trenta: filatrice (cotton weaver/seamstress)
Father: Giuseppe Carrione: Sarto (taylor)
Mother: Celestina Stigliano: cucitrice ...
Calvello, Potenza, Basilicata
Atti di Morte 1879 Number 134
7 Ottobre 1879:
Carolina Carrione anni trenta: filatrice (cotton weaver/seamstress)
Father: Giuseppe Carrione: Sarto (taylor)
Mother: Celestina Stigliano: cucitrice ...
- 18 Aug 2011, 15:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need Help with these Locations
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4362
Re: Need Help with these Locations
I have done a lot of research on my Calvello ancestors. I'll be happy to help you if you have more information.
- 18 Aug 2011, 15:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2930
Re: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
Yes, that is her and part of her family. Have you been able to connect these two families
- 13 Mar 2011, 00:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2930
Re: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
It always pays to check back on this site. In older posts I mentioned that my ancestors "uncle" in the U.S. was John DeFato. I had not been able to make the connection between DeFato and Anobile until now. I haven't made the connection between your Grazia Maria and my Serafina, but at least now I ...
- 13 Mar 2011, 00:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Census or other sources
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9957
Re: Family Census or other sources
Chuck,
Ellisisland.org for passenger record, if you haven't already found it.
I have researched my Bruscella ancestors in Genzano. For ancestors: Films are available from the Family History Centers. The films are very clear, though written in Italian. Go to familysearch.org, drop down "library ...
Ellisisland.org for passenger record, if you haven't already found it.
I have researched my Bruscella ancestors in Genzano. For ancestors: Films are available from the Family History Centers. The films are very clear, though written in Italian. Go to familysearch.org, drop down "library ...
- 02 Sep 2007, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Relatives in Canada.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20090
Re: Relatives in Canada.
Hello everybody! I have been following Antonio's posts for a few weeks. Perhaps I could help. I am a decendent of Anobile, Cerabino, Bruscella, Travascio and Pacella of Genzano, Banzi, and Acerenza. In answer to Billiedekids manifest referencing Maria Donata, the mother's name is Serafina Anobile ...