BillieDeKid,
A trip to the funeral home proved very productive.
The parents of Michele Amendola are Raffaele Amendola and Rosina Mannarino.
The parents of Mary Nicoletta Cupello are Santo Cupello and Maria Antonia (Mandari?)
Thanks for the tip.
Dino
Search found 8 matches
- 13 Sep 2007, 23:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36799
- 13 Sep 2007, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36799
Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
Big New Discovery.
After a visit to the local Heritage Library, I found the Obituary for Mary Nicoletta Amendola. Turns out her Maiden name was Cupello. Her brother Luigi Cupello is listed as locating to South America.
Also it says she was born in Pavola Italy...would that be Paola in Italy? I ...
After a visit to the local Heritage Library, I found the Obituary for Mary Nicoletta Amendola. Turns out her Maiden name was Cupello. Her brother Luigi Cupello is listed as locating to South America.
Also it says she was born in Pavola Italy...would that be Paola in Italy? I ...
- 13 Sep 2007, 19:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36799
Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
Big New Discovery.
After a visit to the local Heritage Library, I found the Obituary for Mary Nicoletta Amendola. Turns out her Maiden name was Cupello. Her brother Luigi Cupello is listed as locating to South America.
Also it says she was born in Pavola Italy...would that be Paola in Italy? I can ...
After a visit to the local Heritage Library, I found the Obituary for Mary Nicoletta Amendola. Turns out her Maiden name was Cupello. Her brother Luigi Cupello is listed as locating to South America.
Also it says she was born in Pavola Italy...would that be Paola in Italy? I can ...
- 13 Sep 2007, 02:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trombetta/Carbone - San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9157
Re: Trombetta/Carbone - San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy
The math would make sense. In 1904 Maria's brother Vincenzo would have been 18 yrs old, and the Raimondo cousin could be a link to Natale.
- 13 Sep 2007, 02:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36799
Re: Amendola/Coppola - San Lucido, Cosenza
I do not know of any of Michele's siblings. My father-in-law says he dosen't know of any relatives other than Michele.
I don't know of any cousins either, my father-in-law is the oldest living relative my wife has, so my information is limited to what he knows.
I don't know of any cousins either, my father-in-law is the oldest living relative my wife has, so my information is limited to what he knows.
- 13 Sep 2007, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trombetta/Carbone - San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9157
Re: Trombetta/Carbone - San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy
Don't know about a Raimondo connection...will have to look into it.
I do know that Maria comming into the US in 1910 was my wife's great grandmother.
Dino
I do know that Maria comming into the US in 1910 was my wife's great grandmother.
Dino
- 12 Sep 2007, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trombetta/Carbone - San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9157
Trombetta/Carbone - San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy
I am researching my wife's family history. Her family immigrated from San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy and setteled in Erie, PA. Unfortunalty I have no real information from before they came to the US. The info I have is:
Natale Trombetta - Came to US in 1904 or 1908 (may have had a brother Antonio.)
b ...
Natale Trombetta - Came to US in 1904 or 1908 (may have had a brother Antonio.)
b ...
- 12 Sep 2007, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
- Replies: 26
- Views: 36799
Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
I am researching my wife's family history and I am looking for information about her family in Italy. Her family immigrated from San Lucido, Cosenza, Italy and setteled in Erie, PA. Unfortunalty I have no information past her great grandparents. The info I have is:
Michele Amendola - came to US in ...
Michele Amendola - came to US in ...