Search found 2 matches
- 18 Sep 2007, 04:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for CALLARI
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2890
Looking for CALLARI
Hi ! My name is MarÃa Luján Callari and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My great granfather, SANTO CALLARI arrived to Ellis Island in May 1900. He lived in Bufalo, NY with his brother (71 Terrace St, Buffalo NY). And then he moved to Niagara Falls. He married and had 2 boys, Michael and Nardo ...
- 18 Sep 2007, 03:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I can't find my great garndfather in Ellis Island Recor
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6666
I can't find my great garndfather in Ellis Island Recor
My great-grandfather, Santo Callari came to America from Geraci Siculo, Italy in 1900. I cannot find the exact date from the ship manifests on the Ellis Island Website. Can you help?