Search found 4 matches
- 27 Apr 2009, 15:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Dagostino/Pacitti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6399
Re: Trying to find Dagostino/Pacitti
Thanks Peter. I don't think their marriage will be on there as my g grandma wsn't born until c1873. All I know is she came to England when she was 21 in c1894.
- 27 Apr 2009, 08:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Dagostino/Pacitti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6399
Re: Trying to find Dagostino/Pacitti
I've found them in the 1901 & 1911 census in England, I'm just trying to find out more about their lives in Italy & their family there.
I'll take a look at the websites you've quoted.
Thanks for your help.
I'll take a look at the websites you've quoted.
Thanks for your help.
- 26 Apr 2009, 19:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to find Dagostino/Pacitti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6399
Trying to find Dagostino/Pacitti
I'm trying to find details on the Dagostino/Pacitti family.
My great grandparents came over to England from Italy in the late 1880's/1890's.
My g grandma was called Maria Pacitti (Pacitto) & I've been told she came from Bari. she was born in about 1873.
My g granddad was called Pietro Dagostino ...
My great grandparents came over to England from Italy in the late 1880's/1890's.
My g grandma was called Maria Pacitti (Pacitto) & I've been told she came from Bari. she was born in about 1873.
My g granddad was called Pietro Dagostino ...
- 18 Sep 2007, 11:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigration to England
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3284
Emigration to England
My gg grandparents left Italy in approx 1894 & ended up living in Halifax, West Yorkshire. I have no idea where they came from although my mum seems to think it was Bari.
Is there anyway I can find out when they left/where they docked.
Are there any websites where I can find details on their births ...
Is there anyway I can find out when they left/where they docked.
Are there any websites where I can find details on their births ...