My grandfather Antonino Inzerillo is the son of Rosalia Orlando & Calogero Inzerillo from Camporeale. Antonino was born in 1868. Maybe there is a connection?
Linda Inzerillo
Search found 12 matches
- 18 Mar 2008, 14:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacioppo and Orlando families from Camporeale, Palermo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8942
- 30 Oct 2007, 18:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Everyone here has been so kind and helpful to me, so I just wanted to let you know that the person who found me is the son of my cousin who moved far away a long time ago. I have not seen him for a very long time, so I do not know his children. It will be very nice to keep up through our mutual ...
- 18 Oct 2007, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Can anyone tell me how to request naturalization records for my grandmother's sister Anna LaPerna?
- 07 Oct 2007, 02:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Laura,
Do you know how would I find out the names of the Church or Churches in Camporeale? If I find those, maybe I can locate marriage records for my grandparents.
Thanks,
Linda
Do you know how would I find out the names of the Church or Churches in Camporeale? If I find those, maybe I can locate marriage records for my grandparents.
Thanks,
Linda
- 05 Oct 2007, 12:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
YES! Anna Sanzone's married name is LaPerna. The spelling threw me off because I am so new to this. So you did find Crocifissa's sister. That's amazing!
- 02 Oct 2007, 00:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Since they said in the 1920 census that they were naturalized in 1919, can we search in naturalization records? How is this done?
- 01 Oct 2007, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
The people in New York were my grandfathers's brothers. I am not sure about how many because my Dad only remembers one named Giuseppe.
In Akron was my Grandmother's sister who was Anna Sanzone married to a LaPerna. She is the only relative of my Grandmother's that I am sure about. I am sure there ...
In Akron was my Grandmother's sister who was Anna Sanzone married to a LaPerna. She is the only relative of my Grandmother's that I am sure about. I am sure there ...
- 01 Oct 2007, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Oh I LOVE you all. This is such a happy day for me.Thank you so much. We saw a railroad when we went to Boone, but we were there on a Saturday and the museums were closed, so we didn't find anything out about the railroad. We did find his grave in Sacred Heart Cemetary, and it was a simple headstone ...
- 01 Oct 2007, 13:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
I must be honest. I have joined ancestry.com, but I don't know how to search in the proper manner, because I have not found out too much information. I still do not know Crocifissa's birth date, something my Dad would very much like to know. I was hoping to find that out along with the Church they ...
- 01 Oct 2007, 13:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
Two weeks ago I took my Dad to Boone, and we realized what a big "railroad town" it is. We know that he did work on the railroad there, so I guess it's possible that he found out somehow that they needed laborers.
- 01 Oct 2007, 13:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Re: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
YOU ARE WONDERFUL !!!! I cannot tell you happy you have made me by your assistance. My Grandparents went to Boone, Iowa in the early 1900's from Sicily and nobody in tha family knows why they went there. The rest of the family was in New York and Akron. My grandfather died suddenly from a tooth ...
- 01 Oct 2007, 11:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27163
Inzerillo & Sanzone marriage records
My Grandfather Antonio Inzerillo came from Palermo and My Grandmother Crocifissa Sanzone came from Camoreale. They were married in Italy but we don't know where but it would have been anywhere from 1898-1905. Where could I find this info?
Thanks,
Linda C.
Thanks,
Linda C.