I am looking for information about my great grandfather Alfonso Gemignani, who was born in Valpromaro, communa di Lucca, and then he went to Argentina.
<BR>It is very important for me to know.
<BR>If you are from Valpromaro or from Lucca, please contact with me.
<BR>Email Address: <a href="mailto ...
Search found 2 matches
- 09 Nov 2002, 07:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alfonso Gemignani
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4582
- 09 Nov 2002, 07:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname : Gemignani
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4912
surname : Gemignani
I am looking for information about my great grandfather, Alfonso Gemignani, who was born in Valpromaro, communa di Lucca, and he went to Argentina.
<BR>I need this information please!
<BR>If you are from Valpromaro, or from Lucca, please contact with me, too.
<BR>Email address: <a href="mailto:ruso ...
<BR>I need this information please!
<BR>If you are from Valpromaro, or from Lucca, please contact with me, too.
<BR>Email address: <a href="mailto:ruso ...