Search found 2 matches

by tonib
19 Oct 2007, 20:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Replies: 66
Views: 63570

Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?

I replied to an old post about the Marincich family...then I found this one.

I am related to both Marincich and Martinelli family and my father has lots of family info.

I believe your grandmother is Jean (Marincich/Martinelli) Genova, and your mother is Helena. Correct?

My great-grandmother was ...
by tonib
19 Oct 2007, 20:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Does anyone know a Marincich or Knaflec?
Replies: 29
Views: 19949

Re: Does anyone know a Marincich or Knaflec?

I am related to both Marincich and Martinelli families.

If I am correct, your grandmother is Jean (Marincich/Martinelli) Genova, and your mother is Helena Gonzales.

Correct?

Jean Genova is my great-grandmother's sister. My great grandmother is Frances (Marincich/Novak) Masciotra.