Search found 3 matches

by rivee
19 Nov 2007, 23:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: acquistapace geanology
Replies: 29
Views: 41106

Re: acquistapace geanology

I know Josephine was born in Italy. I don't know for sure if they were married in the US or in Italy, but there first born was around 1914 or 15.
by rivee
19 Nov 2007, 20:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: acquistapace geanology
Replies: 29
Views: 41106

Re: acquistapace geanology

Thanks for the response. The person I'm actually looking for, is the Wife's (Josephine) maiden name, wife of John Acquistapace who were both born in Italy. John was born around 1875 or so and Josephine was born (I believe) around 1893. Don't know where in Italy they were from. They both settled in ...
by rivee
19 Nov 2007, 14:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: acquistapace geanology
Replies: 29
Views: 41106

acquistapace geanology

Am looking for any/all info for the Italian surname of Acquistapace. One ancestor moved to the Napa Valley at the turn of the century and either married there or before he got there to an Italian woman