Hi Melissa,
I believe your vincenzo is my vincenzo also.
Concetta Solomita was my great-grandmother. As indicated in previous post. She married Pasquale DeCicco and had two children, Mariucciani (Mary)and Vincenzo (He went by the name James).
Both children ended up in New Bedford Massachusetts a ...
Search found 5 matches
- 14 Jun 2012, 06:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9825
- 14 Jun 2012, 05:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9825
Re: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
Also,
Vincenzo married a Solomita also, Rosangela Solomita. They wefre both born in Gesulado but were married in Bristol Massachusettes about 1915. They had six children.
regards,
Carlo
Vincenzo married a Solomita also, Rosangela Solomita. They wefre both born in Gesulado but were married in Bristol Massachusettes about 1915. They had six children.
regards,
Carlo
- 14 Jun 2012, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9825
Re: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
I have relatives that are definitely related.
In the late 1890's to the early 1900's my Solomita (solomito - male) relatives came through ellis Island. The majority dwelled on Long Island near Garden City.
My Grandmother, Mariuciani DeCicco's mother was a Solomita. Her first name was Concetta ...
In the late 1890's to the early 1900's my Solomita (solomito - male) relatives came through ellis Island. The majority dwelled on Long Island near Garden City.
My Grandmother, Mariuciani DeCicco's mother was a Solomita. Her first name was Concetta ...
- 05 Jan 2010, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9825
Re: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
Thanks to all for the response, I hope i will resond more quickly in the future...
Peter,
Thanks for the link to the italian telephone listings, I found the 33 Solomita's and also the Decicco's. Since my Italian is poor I would like to take you up on your offer to help me write the registry for ...
Peter,
Thanks for the link to the italian telephone listings, I found the 33 Solomita's and also the Decicco's. Since my Italian is poor I would like to take you up on your offer to help me write the registry for ...
- 21 Nov 2007, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9825
Re: SOLOMITA [SOLOMITO]
I have relatives that originated in Gesualdo Avellino, the last name was told to me as "Solomito". I believe there were three siblings born in the late 1800's with the names Concetta, John, Rosangelo.
Concetta is my great grand mother. I also believe that the father of the siblings may have been ...
Concetta is my great grand mother. I also believe that the father of the siblings may have been ...