Intanto vorrei ringraziarti per l'aiuto, non sono ancora molto pratica di questi siti e mi sento un po imbranata.
La mia famiglia è certamente originaria della Liguria di ponente,dove vivo e dove ancor oggi esistono parecchi Conio, soprattutto nei paesi di Pompeiana e Taggia (dove vivo) nella ...
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Nov 2007, 21:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CONIO
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11455
- 26 Nov 2007, 09:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname:Sultani(Any Info)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3313
Re: Surname:Sultani(Any Info)
[quote="sultani23"]I don't know exactly where I'm from in Italy, only that I have Italian blood in me. My last name is Sultani and I need all the help I can get to find out about my ancestry. If anyone has anyway to help, with .....
The surname Sultani is now present in the South Italy and ...
The surname Sultani is now present in the South Italy and ...
- 26 Nov 2007, 09:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CONIO
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11455
Re: CONIO
[quote="BillieDeKid"]Hi Nadia and welcome to the forum. There are 40 Conio's that came to the USA through Ellis Island. .......
Thank you for having responded.
No, I do not have a name that some preciso.So Minting emigrating to the USA in 1850 / 1870 but do not know the names. My family is ...
Thank you for having responded.
No, I do not have a name that some preciso.So Minting emigrating to the USA in 1850 / 1870 but do not know the names. My family is ...
- 25 Nov 2007, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CONIO
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11455
CONIO
Cerco discendenti e antenati dal cognome CONIO.
Grazie in anticipo a chi potra aiutarmi.
I try descendants and ancestors from the last name CONIO.
Thanks in advance payment to who potra to help me.
Nadia
Grazie in anticipo a chi potra aiutarmi.
I try descendants and ancestors from the last name CONIO.
Thanks in advance payment to who potra to help me.
Nadia