Search found 5 matches
- 31 Jan 2011, 06:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22543
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
I have found out alot about my family my great grandfather had two sisters one who had one child he has 13 children before he passed away the last born in 1983. I have a list of their names at home but I am so excited to learn more
- 01 Jan 2008, 08:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22543
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Thank you for your help, I forwarded that name to my cousin in Canada she is going to be taking a trip to Italy in the next few months hopefully we can find out more.
- 01 Jan 2008, 07:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22543
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Oh wow I never saw that on there, I have cousins in Canada who are helping me trying to trace him I sent them the name as well. This is more than I had before. Thanks, I have everything after he came to the US it is the stuff before that I have been having a hard time tracing, actually the only ...
- 01 Jan 2008, 07:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22543
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
Ok here is what I have his SSDI says his dob is estimated 1891 and he died 1974 in New Philadelphia,Tuscarawas, the original spelling of his last name was changed because he was illiterate from Antonio Mandaliti to Anthony Mantolete.
- 01 Jan 2008, 07:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22543
Capistrano Italy Records
Who would I contact to try and find records on my g-grandfathers parents, I have his estimated date of birth and his ellis island records, but i am having a hard time getting ahold of any birth records or even the names of his parents. According to his immigratio papers he was born i Capistrano ...