Search found 4 matches

by vdonchi
08 Jan 2008, 16:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census Records
Replies: 5
Views: 5092

Re: Census Records

Elizabeth,

Thank you for the information. I wasn't aware you could rent out microfilms. I was very happy to find a LDS family history site near my house. Never would have know about all this without you. Thanks again.
by vdonchi
05 Jan 2008, 03:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census Records
Replies: 5
Views: 5092

Census Records

Does anyone know if Italy has census records like the U.S.? If so, how would I go about getting a copy? Would this be the best way to find out the names Bernardo Donchi's brother's?
by vdonchi
05 Jan 2008, 03:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donchi Family
Replies: 13
Views: 12420

Re: Donchi Family

I wanted to thank all of your for the information you supplied me with. I will check out all your leads and see if they are relatives of my husbands family.
by vdonchi
02 Jan 2008, 01:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donchi Family
Replies: 13
Views: 12420

Donchi Family

Looking for info on Pietro Donchi, I believe born in Teglio, Italy married to Maria Bettini. I think they had 5 sons, one went to Australia, one to Canada. The only one I actually have info on is Bernardo Donchi born 15 Aug 1880 in Teglio, Italy. Married Angela Marchetti on 23 Aug 1914 in Santa ...