Search found 3 matches
- 10 Jan 2008, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 24259
Re: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
Wow. Thank you! This is outstanding. I have a lot of work to do.
- 09 Jan 2008, 14:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 24259
Re: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
Thanks for the quick help. Unfortunately, the prior posts were all about Virzis from Tunisia (one via Palermo) to Chicago & California.
My family came from Messina province (Alcara specifically) to Cleveland. I don't know whether anyone but Vincenzo & Maria came to the US, so I'm looking for ...
My family came from Messina province (Alcara specifically) to Cleveland. I don't know whether anyone but Vincenzo & Maria came to the US, so I'm looking for ...
- 08 Jan 2008, 22:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 24259
Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
I'm looking for any additional information on the Virzi family from Alcara Li Fusi, Messina, Sicily, some of whom emigrated to Cleveland, Ohio around 1906. Here's what I know:
Gaetano Virzi married Maria Anna Restifo in Alcara. They had at least one child, Felice, who married Maria Rosa Bontempo (b ...
Gaetano Virzi married Maria Anna Restifo in Alcara. They had at least one child, Felice, who married Maria Rosa Bontempo (b ...