Search found 3 matches
- 09 Jan 2008, 13:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilacqua, Bonco, Esposito,DelVecchio,Cisaullo GED Files
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8473
Re: Bevilacqua, Bonco, Esposito,DelVecchio,Cisaullo GED File
Family originally came through Ellis Island to Philadelphia and New York (Brooklyn)--I have been told that the ArchBishop Anthony Bevilacqua that just retired in Philly is a cousin but I havent gotten that far yet in my search--My father was in the Army so we didnt stay with the family--moved to ...
- 09 Jan 2008, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilacqua, Bonco, Esposito,DelVecchio,Cisaullo GED Files
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8473
Re: Bevilacqua, Bonco, Esposito,DelVecchio,Cisaullo GED File
Thanks Mary Jo--that was the first thing I did--I don't usually see many Bevilacqua's in the US so I was amazed when I went to the Ellis Island site and saw how many came over on the boats--Now I have the problem of finding the specific line of Bevis that I belong to--as an aside I am also looking ...
- 08 Jan 2008, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilacqua, Bonco, Esposito,DelVecchio,Cisaullo GED Files
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8473
Bevilacqua, Bonco, Esposito,DelVecchio,Cisaullo GED Files
I just joined because I am looking for Bevilacqua's--my GED files have never been shared but I would be willing to do so--have the above Itailan surnames in it (subject line)--I want to visit Italy in a few years and am looking for where this particular branch of the family came from--farthest back ...