[quote="vj"]Maria Gracia Giordano (nee Esposito), wife of Angelo Maria Giordano.
Both she and her husband were born in Campania province in a town
whose name begins with the word “Vallo.â€
Search found 8 matches
- 18 Jan 2008, 15:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
- 17 Jan 2008, 22:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
Re: Grandmother Venuti Search
Valarie:
Wow! You are absolutely amazing! I have spent weeks searching the Ellis Island database for this information, and you were able to find it all in a few hours. I am truly astonished. Thank you so much.
Give me some time to go through all this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible ...
Wow! You are absolutely amazing! I have spent weeks searching the Ellis Island database for this information, and you were able to find it all in a few hours. I am truly astonished. Thank you so much.
Give me some time to go through all this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible ...
- 17 Jan 2008, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
Re: Grandmother Venuti Search
Joe, do you have any approx birth dates?
Thanks!
Valarie Valarie:
Yes, I just realized I have birth dates for Angelo Di Gregorio (March 25, 1866) and Theresa Giordano Di Gregorio (December 25, 1882). Sorry I forgot to include these. These are the only two birth dates I have among the four people ...
Thanks!
Valarie Valarie:
Yes, I just realized I have birth dates for Angelo Di Gregorio (March 25, 1866) and Theresa Giordano Di Gregorio (December 25, 1882). Sorry I forgot to include these. These are the only two birth dates I have among the four people ...
- 17 Jan 2008, 14:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
Re: Grandmother Venuti Search
Joe,
We're all always happy to help :D !
If you want us to help you search for your missing
manifests, just list whatever details you have.
Valarie Valarie:
Thanks for your offer to continue helping. I'm now searching for the following four ancestors:
1. Rosalia Venuti (nee Zammarelli), wife of ...
We're all always happy to help :D !
If you want us to help you search for your missing
manifests, just list whatever details you have.
Valarie Valarie:
Thanks for your offer to continue helping. I'm now searching for the following four ancestors:
1. Rosalia Venuti (nee Zammarelli), wife of ...
- 15 Jan 2008, 01:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
VALARIE: Grandmother Venuti Search Part 3
Valarie:
Thanks so much. You found her for me! I'm so pleased and grateful to you.
I've now found three of the six ancestors who came to the U.S. from Italy. I'm not sure I'll ever find the other three, considering how difficult the Ellis Island database is to work with. And I really can't afford a ...
Thanks so much. You found her for me! I'm so pleased and grateful to you.
I've now found three of the six ancestors who came to the U.S. from Italy. I'm not sure I'll ever find the other three, considering how difficult the Ellis Island database is to work with. And I really can't afford a ...
- 15 Jan 2008, 00:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: VALARIE and PETER: Grandmother Venuti Search Part 2
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2394
VALARIE and PETER: Grandmother Venuti Search Part 2
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:15 am Post subject: Re: Grandmother Venuti Search Part 2
Valarie and Peter:
Thank you for the information. However, once again the Ellis Island database is driving me crazy. When I do an "advanced search" using the information you provided, I still get no record for ...
Valarie and Peter:
Thank you for the information. However, once again the Ellis Island database is driving me crazy. When I do an "advanced search" using the information you provided, I still get no record for ...
- 15 Jan 2008, 00:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
Re: Grandmother Venuti Search
Valarie and Peter:
Thank you for the information. However, once again the Ellis Island database is driving me crazy. When I do an "advanced search" using the information you provided, I still get no record for the person you mentioned (Maria Vennti). The only three "Maria Vennti's" who appear on the ...
Thank you for the information. However, once again the Ellis Island database is driving me crazy. When I do an "advanced search" using the information you provided, I still get no record for the person you mentioned (Maria Vennti). The only three "Maria Vennti's" who appear on the ...
- 14 Jan 2008, 16:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandmother Venuti Search
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15367
Grandmother Venuti Search
I have been searching the Ellis Island database for information about my grandmother (Maria Rosa Venuti) who arrived at Ellis Island from Naples, Italy, on May 24, 1907. I have been unable to locate her in the Ellis Island database no matter how hard I try.
Perhaps if I knew the name of the ship on ...
Perhaps if I knew the name of the ship on ...