Search found 6 matches
- 04 Jan 2019, 03:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bevolose??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9802
Re: Bevolose??
Here is another capture of the same word listed on the document
- 04 Jan 2019, 03:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bevolose??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9802
Re: Bevolose??
Well after 10 years, I figured out how to get the civil records. Here is an image of what the records show (that was mis-chronicled as Bevolose). Any help will be appreciated.liviomoreno wrote: 21 Jan 2008, 06:52 Is it possible for you to upload a picture of the original document?
- 22 Jan 2008, 01:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bevolose??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9802
Re: Bevolose??
I did see that in my searching. What is the source for the "Pedigree file" at familysearch?PeterTimber wrote:SANTA VEDONATO has two birth years in Ustica one is 1801 and 1823 with both married to Lorenzo Magro and listed in the www.familyserarch.org website under ancestor search. =Peter=
- 21 Jan 2008, 16:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bevolose??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9802
Re: Bevolose??
Thanks for the replies.
The info I have is from the Ustica.org site. I am requesting the original documents so that I can try to read them. Will post them here also.
The info I have is from the Ustica.org site. I am requesting the original documents so that I can try to read them. Will post them here also.
- 21 Jan 2008, 06:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bevolose??
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9802
Bevolose??
Newbie here. Thank you in advance for any assistance (and for your patience).
I have traced my GGGF Antonio Magro to Ustica where he married my GGGM. The Stato Civile records (big kudos to Chris Caravella and ustica.org) indicate Antonio was a native of "Bevolose". Exhaustive search has failed to ...
I have traced my GGGF Antonio Magro to Ustica where he married my GGGM. The Stato Civile records (big kudos to Chris Caravella and ustica.org) indicate Antonio was a native of "Bevolose". Exhaustive search has failed to ...
- 17 Jan 2008, 20:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where in the wide world of sports is Bevolose?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2775
Where in the wide world of sports is Bevolose?
Hello all. Newbie here.
My great-great grandfather was Antonino (aka Antonio) Magro, Thanks to ustica.org I have located his marriage record which states he was a native of Bevolose. Anyone familiar with this name?
TIA
My great-great grandfather was Antonino (aka Antonio) Magro, Thanks to ustica.org I have located his marriage record which states he was a native of Bevolose. Anyone familiar with this name?
TIA