Search found 5 matches
- 30 Jan 2008, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: California Marriage Info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5735
Re: California Marriage Info
"Costagli" is the preferred last name for any research I do. I have never found any source for how Italian names were derived that included the "Costagli" family name. Interesting enough, anyone with that last name is probably related somewhere down the line as the name originated in a localized ...
- 28 Jan 2008, 23:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: California Marriage Info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5735
Re: California Marriage Info
WOW, Thanks suanj...
My focus was on Lilliana Costagli, but this will give my research on her some direction...I have been collecting all information on the "Costagli" family name for years. Lilliana popped up out of nowhere and I thought that perhaps there was more to her last name like Costaglia ...
My focus was on Lilliana Costagli, but this will give my research on her some direction...I have been collecting all information on the "Costagli" family name for years. Lilliana popped up out of nowhere and I thought that perhaps there was more to her last name like Costaglia ...
- 28 Jan 2008, 02:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: California Marriage Info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5735
Re: California Marriage Info
Thanks for the help...
- 27 Jan 2008, 17:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: California Marriage Info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5735
California Marriage Info
Hello again,
Is there anywhere to find out about a marriage in California on April 17, 1969 between Liliana Costagli & Paul Vermette – I’m trying to find out who her parents were? I was thinking there would be something online, but perhaps it’s too recent to be available yet?
Thanks
Blas
Is there anywhere to find out about a marriage in California on April 17, 1969 between Liliana Costagli & Paul Vermette – I’m trying to find out who her parents were? I was thinking there would be something online, but perhaps it’s too recent to be available yet?
Thanks
Blas
- 18 Jan 2008, 18:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Italian cemetery research
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5322
Italian cemetery research
Hello,
I am new to this site, but I have been working on my family history for 6 years. I was wondering how to search for information online or how to write for information on people buried in old Italian cemeteries in the areas around San Ginese, Santa Croce sull'Arno, Palaia, Bientina, and ...
I am new to this site, but I have been working on my family history for 6 years. I was wondering how to search for information online or how to write for information on people buried in old Italian cemeteries in the areas around San Ginese, Santa Croce sull'Arno, Palaia, Bientina, and ...