Thanks everyone for your help.
I will look into this. i am sure it will help.
Search found 5 matches
- 16 Apr 2008, 09:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: The British in 19th century Lucca, Leghorn
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5387
- 20 Jan 2008, 11:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Count di Pietri of Milan
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2472
Count di Pietri of Milan
Hello,
I have a Emilia Corala Castelli (widow of Signor Gatano Castelli). She was the youngest daughter of Count di Pietri of Milan. Emelia married my ancestor Henry Charles Young in New Zealand 1876.
Does anyone know anything of this family og Count di Pietry of Milan? I do not speak Italian.
Thank ...
I have a Emilia Corala Castelli (widow of Signor Gatano Castelli). She was the youngest daughter of Count di Pietri of Milan. Emelia married my ancestor Henry Charles Young in New Zealand 1876.
Does anyone know anything of this family og Count di Pietry of Milan? I do not speak Italian.
Thank ...
- 20 Jan 2008, 11:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The British in Lucca
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2522
The British in Lucca
Hello,
I am looking for an ancestor who was British. His name is Plowman Young and died at Bullis of Lucca 1840. He is said to be buried at Leghorn cemetery. Plowman Young was a doctor from Suffolk England. His wife was Ann Maria. Their youngest child Augustus Warren Young was born in 1837 in Pisa ...
I am looking for an ancestor who was British. His name is Plowman Young and died at Bullis of Lucca 1840. He is said to be buried at Leghorn cemetery. Plowman Young was a doctor from Suffolk England. His wife was Ann Maria. Their youngest child Augustus Warren Young was born in 1837 in Pisa ...
- 20 Jan 2008, 11:33
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: The British in Lucca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9845
The British in Lucca
Hello,
I am looking for an ancestor who was British. His name is Plowman Young and died at Bullis of Lucca 1840. He is said to be buried at Leghorn cemetery. Plowman Young was a doctor from Suffolk England. His wife was Ann Maria. Their youngest child Augustus Warren Young was born in 1837 in Pisa ...
I am looking for an ancestor who was British. His name is Plowman Young and died at Bullis of Lucca 1840. He is said to be buried at Leghorn cemetery. Plowman Young was a doctor from Suffolk England. His wife was Ann Maria. Their youngest child Augustus Warren Young was born in 1837 in Pisa ...
- 20 Jan 2008, 11:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: The British in 19th century Lucca, Leghorn
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5387
The British in 19th century Lucca, Leghorn
Hello,
I am looking for an ancestor who was British. His name is Plowman Young and died at Bullis of Lucca 1840. He is said to be buried at Leghorn cemetery. Plowman Young was a doctor from Suffolk England. His wife was Ann Maria. Their youngest child Augustus Warren Young was born in 1837 in Pisa ...
I am looking for an ancestor who was British. His name is Plowman Young and died at Bullis of Lucca 1840. He is said to be buried at Leghorn cemetery. Plowman Young was a doctor from Suffolk England. His wife was Ann Maria. Their youngest child Augustus Warren Young was born in 1837 in Pisa ...