Search found 2 matches
- 27 Jan 2008, 13:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: records just came!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7120
Re: records just came!
My experience is that you still need the actual naturalization certificate that is obtained through the FOIA request.
- 23 Jan 2008, 19:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How long for Cetificate of Nonexistence of Naturalization
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3475
How long for Cetificate of Nonexistence of Naturalization
I have always been told that my ancestor became a U.S. citizen. I even have his application for naturalization. Accordingly, we made a FOIA request for his naturalization records.
Low and behold... 13 months later... I find out that he was never naturalized. We got an alien registration card from ...
Low and behold... 13 months later... I find out that he was never naturalized. We got an alien registration card from ...