Search found 4 matches
- 22 Sep 2011, 21:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Minor "auto" Naturalization?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1478
Re: Minor "auto" Naturalization?
Thanks JJ313, your assumptions are correct. Would you please expound on "expedited procedures for reacquisition"? I am not familiar with what that means or what it entails.
- 22 Sep 2011, 19:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Minor "auto" Naturalization?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1478
Minor "auto" Naturalization?
Sorry if this question is redundant, but I couldn't find a specific answer to this.
You and your parents immigrated to America when you were a minor. Five years later, you and your siblings are listed on their naturalization papers - you're still a minor. Did you "auto-naturalize" at the same time ...
You and your parents immigrated to America when you were a minor. Five years later, you and your siblings are listed on their naturalization papers - you're still a minor. Did you "auto-naturalize" at the same time ...
- 01 Aug 2008, 01:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: A Request for Certificate of Election?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2303
A Request for Certificate of Election?
Has anyone heard of an embassy asking for an ancestor's certificate of election? Here's the text I received today:
"...in relation to recognition of Italian citizenship, which you have asked to this Embassy, please provide certificates election grand-grandfather, his grandfather and his mother ...
"...in relation to recognition of Italian citizenship, which you have asked to this Embassy, please provide certificates election grand-grandfather, his grandfather and his mother ...
- 31 Jan 2008, 18:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: difference between offices and records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3009
difference between offices and records
If I am interested in finding any/all info on an ancestor in Cefalu, and I already have some basic info about the relative that I'm searching for, then what is the difference between the records I might obtain from the stato civile and the registry office? It sounds like the records from the ...