Yes Anna was born in 1930.
Nichola remaried a woman named Jennie.
Her children are not blood.
Search found 11 matches
- 08 Feb 2008, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
- 08 Feb 2008, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Hi again BIFF ,
I appreciate your persistence,
Just to sum up what I know of this family:
Nicholas/Nicholo Savino
B jan 17 1890, Grumo Appula Bari
D june 25 1946,Bronx,NY
Father Pietro Savino,1800-1903 Mother Catherine
Siblings:Rocco,Luke,Joseph,Frank,Vito,Pietro,Catherine,Anne
Married Jan 29 ...
I appreciate your persistence,
Just to sum up what I know of this family:
Nicholas/Nicholo Savino
B jan 17 1890, Grumo Appula Bari
D june 25 1946,Bronx,NY
Father Pietro Savino,1800-1903 Mother Catherine
Siblings:Rocco,Luke,Joseph,Frank,Vito,Pietro,Catherine,Anne
Married Jan 29 ...
- 08 Feb 2008, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Thanks for the look up Biff83,
But I dont think that 1920 census is family
Anna Savino 51, widowed
Katie Savino 19, daughter
Annie Savino 21, daughter
William Camastro 30, boarder
The names and dates dont work out similar though.
The quandary of genealogy
But I dont think that 1920 census is family
Anna Savino 51, widowed
Katie Savino 19, daughter
Annie Savino 21, daughter
William Camastro 30, boarder
The names and dates dont work out similar though.
The quandary of genealogy
- 08 Feb 2008, 13:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Just wondering
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2446
Just wondering
Hello again,
I introduced myself previously asking for help researching a friends
family tree.
I received much help and quick replies,I knew this was a great forum,
very generous people.
I have been involved in my own genealogy and others for many years.
I started the old fashion way by going to ...
I introduced myself previously asking for help researching a friends
family tree.
I received much help and quick replies,I knew this was a great forum,
very generous people.
I have been involved in my own genealogy and others for many years.
I started the old fashion way by going to ...
- 07 Feb 2008, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Thanks BIFF,
Dec 6 1931 is mine she married Frank Peluso.
thats another line I am tracing his parents were Alfonso and Carmella Peluso.
Will be checking IGG soon.
Dec 6 1931 is mine she married Frank Peluso.
thats another line I am tracing his parents were Alfonso and Carmella Peluso.
Will be checking IGG soon.
- 07 Feb 2008, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Thanks everyone,for the info and doc,I knew this forum was special.
For the Camasrto family I know little but there is Anna Savino B.@1910
I think still alive,she is the daughter of Nicholas Savino ,mabey I
can talk to her to get info on the Camasrto family.I will also
follow the leads that your ...
For the Camasrto family I know little but there is Anna Savino B.@1910
I think still alive,she is the daughter of Nicholas Savino ,mabey I
can talk to her to get info on the Camasrto family.I will also
follow the leads that your ...
- 07 Feb 2008, 11:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Are there any other online sources
that could be helpful,how about in italy?
How can I use the marriage records at IGG.
thanks
that could be helpful,how about in italy?
How can I use the marriage records at IGG.
thanks
- 07 Feb 2008, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Thanks guys,
I saw the records you mentioned.
I saw the records you mentioned.
- 07 Feb 2008, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Thanks Biff83,
That marriage record sounds like a match
Nicholas married Julia Camastro I guess there the same.
What is IGG?
I have never seen those sites can you post a link or the address?
Thanks for the look up
That marriage record sounds like a match
Nicholas married Julia Camastro I guess there the same.
What is IGG?
I have never seen those sites can you post a link or the address?
Thanks for the look up
- 07 Feb 2008, 02:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
Re: help with family,please
Thanks for responding
Yes,those dates were from records compiled by Pietro's granddaughter.
They were read to me over the phone by her grandson, age 45.
Nicholas dates works out well with his children's age.
It looks as if Pietro had nicholas at age 90!
I am pretty sure Pietro died in the bronx,NY ...
Yes,those dates were from records compiled by Pietro's granddaughter.
They were read to me over the phone by her grandson, age 45.
Nicholas dates works out well with his children's age.
It looks as if Pietro had nicholas at age 90!
I am pretty sure Pietro died in the bronx,NY ...
- 07 Feb 2008, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: help with family,please
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25829
help with family,please
Hello,
Let me introduce myself, my name is "coinnut" and I started working on
my family history since I saw Roots in 1977.
I have reached several dead ends and difficult lines to follow.
Since I got online and joined ancestry.com and looked at
many other internet sources,
I began to trace several ...
Let me introduce myself, my name is "coinnut" and I started working on
my family history since I saw Roots in 1977.
I have reached several dead ends and difficult lines to follow.
Since I got online and joined ancestry.com and looked at
many other internet sources,
I began to trace several ...