Dear Sir:
I am descended from a comedien who was in the Troupe of the Duc di Savoia from ca. 1671 to 1698.
In 1675 he wrote the attached letter to the Duc. I believe the "soeur" mentioned was his wife, referred to as "la Valois" in other documents, my great ...grandmother Marie who I assume died ...
Search found 2 matches
- 17 Jul 2008, 18:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translation please
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2862
- 12 Feb 2008, 21:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: archive in Torino
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2765
archive in Torino
I need to contact the archive in Torino about a death record ca. 1674-5. I may need some help with the language. I also need their email address and a comment by anyone who has dealt with them successfully. Thanks. rvalois368@aol.com.