Search found 3 matches
- 18 May 2008, 15:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Loguercio-Sanza Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15793
Re: Loguercio-Sanza Italy
This is definately my family. Thank you for the information. I am new to this part of the search so forgive my ignorance. How do I find information from Sanza Italy regarding the family?
- 09 Mar 2008, 13:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Loguercio-Sanza Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15793
Re: Loguercio-Sanza Italy
One in the same in Lynn Massachussetts. We have several documents from the city of Lynn where his father (Frank) went back and forth to Italy working in the shoe factory before bringing hims wife and son (James) to the US.
Through a distant family relative who is also working on the line his ...
Through a distant family relative who is also working on the line his ...
- 13 Feb 2008, 00:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Loguercio-Sanza Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15793
Loguercio-Sanza Italy
I am seeking information on Fracesco (Frank) A. Loguercio, a shoemaker in Lynn Mass. I am looking for immigration records on his wife, Anna and son "James" Giovanni.