Search found 4 matches
- 15 May 2008, 04:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Petina, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 51386
Re: Petina, Italy
I also checked the 1888 birth records because that is when my grandfather was born and I wanted to see his record again. The library is only 15 min. away and I go there to do other lines anyway so it is easy to look up names for you. Anyway, he (Leonardo) is not in the 1888 birth record either. I ...
- 24 Feb 2008, 06:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Petina, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 51386
Re: Petina, Italy
First, let me say a heartfelt thank you for your efforts that go "above and beyond" anything I expected.
Secondly, let me apologize for relying on my memory for dates because it is obviously not up to it. I went back and checked my notes and found Leonardo Carleo's birthdate. According to SSDI, he ...
Secondly, let me apologize for relying on my memory for dates because it is obviously not up to it. I went back and checked my notes and found Leonardo Carleo's birthdate. According to SSDI, he ...
- 21 Feb 2008, 06:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Petina, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 51386
Re: Petina, Italy
Yes, it is the same family. The children I have are Brigida, Maria Caterina, Vincenzo, Pasquale , Anna and Maria Giuseppa.
Leonardo Carleo who came to this country with his mother Gelsomina Luiga Russo Carleo in 1902 is my husband's grandfather. The birthdate I have is from the Social Security Death ...
Leonardo Carleo who came to this country with his mother Gelsomina Luiga Russo Carleo in 1902 is my husband's grandfather. The birthdate I have is from the Social Security Death ...
- 18 Feb 2008, 05:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Petina, Italy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 51386
Re: Petina, Italy
I have access to the Petina Files which go back to the early 1800's. They are in my possession which I got from a person doing Genealogy at the Salt Lake City library. They have been translated into English by an Italian researcher. If you would like me to look up a name, I would be glad to do so ...