John,
Thank you for replying but they are not my family. I am trying to locate James - who lives in Silver Springs, Md. and he is the person who posted information about the Cinquegranna family. My Uncle is related to that family and I am doing research for him. I truly wish that I could get in ...
Search found 3 matches
- 03 Mar 2008, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13573
- 28 Feb 2008, 22:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13573
Re: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
James.
Please contact me at jeburch@cox.net for more information on the Cinquegrana family. They are my Uncles family.
Thank you, Sue
Please contact me at jeburch@cox.net for more information on the Cinquegrana family. They are my Uncles family.
Thank you, Sue
- 19 Feb 2008, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13573
Re: CINQUEGRANNA FAMILY
Hi James,
I am related to this family thru marriage. It would be thru David James Granny 1892-1950. His son David 1935-still living married my fathers sister. The parents of David James would be Francisco and Carmella Cinquegranna. Please contact me.
Thank you, Sue
I am related to this family thru marriage. It would be thru David James Granny 1892-1950. His son David 1935-still living married my fathers sister. The parents of David James would be Francisco and Carmella Cinquegranna. Please contact me.
Thank you, Sue