Thanks very much I will check those names out.
Brian
Search found 9 matches
- 16 Mar 2008, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Names?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4082
- 15 Mar 2008, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Names?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4082
Names?
Hi,
Can someone tell me what the possible names below are in Italian?:
Marino
Jack
Lorna
Prina
I know Mondo Sterlini he was known as Rosmondo Sterlini
Can seem to find the others under them names in Ancestry.
Thanks
Brian
Can someone tell me what the possible names below are in Italian?:
Marino
Jack
Lorna
Prina
I know Mondo Sterlini he was known as Rosmondo Sterlini
Can seem to find the others under them names in Ancestry.
Thanks
Brian
- 22 Feb 2008, 10:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cayagrossa, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13212
Re: Cayagrossa, Italy
I would like to say a big thank you Suanj, you have helped me so much.
The forum is great, very nice and helpful people on this forum.
Keep up the good work.
Kind Regards
Brian
www.britec.org.uk
The forum is great, very nice and helpful people on this forum.
Keep up the good work.
Kind Regards
Brian
www.britec.org.uk
- 21 Feb 2008, 22:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cayagrossa, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13212
Re: Cayagrossa, Italy
suanj
I do not know the mothers name, I only know his fathers name which is on the marriage certificate
I hope this is enough information to get his birth certificate still.
Brian
I do not know the mothers name, I only know his fathers name which is on the marriage certificate
Brian
- 21 Feb 2008, 16:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cayagrossa, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13212
Re: Cayagrossa, Italy
I found Giovanni Sterlini in 1901 census he was 18 and says he was born in about 1883, I also have his marriage certificate from 1905 which say he was 19 which makes him born 1886.
His father was John Sterlini but on the marriage certificate it says sterlin not sterlini it is the right person.
On ...
His father was John Sterlini but on the marriage certificate it says sterlin not sterlini it is the right person.
On ...
- 21 Feb 2008, 10:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cayagrossa, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13212
Re: Cayagrossa, Italy
At first I thought this was going to be as simple as ordering a birth certificate.
Now this looks like its going to be a bit of a quest. 8O
Is there there a place I can just search for his name and order his birth certificate.
Sorry to be a pain, I am just not sure what to do? I have just worked ...
Now this looks like its going to be a bit of a quest. 8O
Is there there a place I can just search for his name and order his birth certificate.
Sorry to be a pain, I am just not sure what to do? I have just worked ...
- 20 Feb 2008, 18:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cayagrossa, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13212
Re: Cayagrossa, Italy
Thank very much for your fast reply and your advise, I will give it a go and see if I can find Giovanni Sterlini.
Thanks
Brian
www.britec.org.uk
Thanks
Brian
www.britec.org.uk
- 20 Feb 2008, 13:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giovanni Sterlini
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2711
Looking for Giovanni Sterlini
Hi
I am looking for Giovanni Sterlini, he was born in Cayagrossa, Italy in 1883 give or take a year.
I am not sure how to go about getting his birth certificate or where to look
can anyone help me out please.
All advise welcome.
Thanks
Brian
www.britec.co.uk
I am looking for Giovanni Sterlini, he was born in Cayagrossa, Italy in 1883 give or take a year.
I am not sure how to go about getting his birth certificate or where to look
can anyone help me out please.
All advise welcome.
Thanks
Brian
www.britec.co.uk
- 20 Feb 2008, 11:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cayagrossa, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13212
Cayagrossa, Italy
Hi,
I am looking for a place called Cayagrossa, in Italy...well thats what is on the 1901 census. I suppose they could of spelt it wrong.
Maybe its Cala Rossa?
Trying to find Giovanni Sterlini who was born there in 1883 ish
if you need to look at the census entry I can post it on here.
I need ...
I am looking for a place called Cayagrossa, in Italy...well thats what is on the 1901 census. I suppose they could of spelt it wrong.
Maybe its Cala Rossa?
Trying to find Giovanni Sterlini who was born there in 1883 ish
if you need to look at the census entry I can post it on here.
I need ...