My family comes from Italy but unfortunately I don't have much information.
Vincenzo Sicari (Sigari possibly) Born february 9, 1889. He came to America in March 1907 from Napoli on the ship Citta di Napoli. It said he was from Longa Bardi.
I was told his mother died giving birth I don't know her ...
Search found 4 matches
- 29 May 2008, 23:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5238
- 29 May 2008, 10:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13772
Re: FamiLy SALERNO from Calabria
Hello,
I just saw your message and a friend of mine from New Jersey has the last name Salerno so I forwarded it to her to see if there might be a connection for you.
I was wondering if you could give me a little help. My husbands great grandfather came from Longo Bardi / Calabria. Can you help me ...
I just saw your message and a friend of mine from New Jersey has the last name Salerno so I forwarded it to her to see if there might be a connection for you.
I was wondering if you could give me a little help. My husbands great grandfather came from Longo Bardi / Calabria. Can you help me ...
- 28 May 2008, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicari
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9609
Re: Sicari
I have found out that Vincenzo also went by the name of James (which was his middle name).
Last name could have been Sicari, Sigari or Sigar. I have found his name spelled all of these ways so far.
He was born in Longa Bardi, Italy on February 9, 1889.
He came to America in March 1907 under the ...
Last name could have been Sicari, Sigari or Sigar. I have found his name spelled all of these ways so far.
He was born in Longa Bardi, Italy on February 9, 1889.
He came to America in March 1907 under the ...
- 24 Feb 2008, 13:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicari
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9609
Sicari
Looking for the family of Vincenzo Sicari born 1889. He was last from Longobardi, Italy. He came to America @ 1908.