Thank you very much Suanj, I'll try this e-mail...
However, I know quite a lot about this family: the name of my GGM (Agnese Elisabetta), the name of her parents, the date of death of her mother... So, with these dates, I should have a copy of the acts, and then, I can know more about them, and ...
Search found 2 matches
- 01 Mar 2008, 03:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordana/ Centallo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6664
- 29 Feb 2008, 07:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordana/ Centallo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6664
Giordana/ Centallo
Hello everybody!
I'm a new user on this forum, i study my family's history. I've found a GGrand Mother, called "Agnese Elisabetta Giordana", she was born in Centallo, near Cuneo, the 20th of july, 1888. I also know her parents name, the date of the death of the mother; I've written to Centallo's ...
I'm a new user on this forum, i study my family's history. I've found a GGrand Mother, called "Agnese Elisabetta Giordana", she was born in Centallo, near Cuneo, the 20th of july, 1888. I also know her parents name, the date of the death of the mother; I've written to Centallo's ...