Suanj
Many thanks. I have sent a letter.
Regards
Tomas
Search found 2 matches
- 03 Mar 2008, 21:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: grand father
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6205
- 03 Mar 2008, 16:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: grand father
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6205
grand father
Dear colleagues
My grand father, Amadeo Salerno, immigrated from Falco, Provinzia de Consenza to Brazil. He was born in 1879.
I am trying to obtain his birth cerfificate.
Any one can help me as to how to get the necessary documents and to whom I should write or email to obtain the birth ...
My grand father, Amadeo Salerno, immigrated from Falco, Provinzia de Consenza to Brazil. He was born in 1879.
I am trying to obtain his birth cerfificate.
Any one can help me as to how to get the necessary documents and to whom I should write or email to obtain the birth ...