Search found 7 matches
- 06 Mar 2008, 11:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
I think you could be right about John Tessitore being Ralph's brother. My mom was supposed to call her uncle to get more info, he is the last son of Ralph's that is still alive. I have been at work all night so I haven't able to call her to find out. I guess I will have to wait, something which I ...
- 06 Mar 2008, 00:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
I really appreciate all the help, I know I keep saying this but I am really impressed! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- 05 Mar 2008, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
Wow! You have been busy doing a lot of work for me, again thank you so much. I am positive that the 1930's census is correct as well as the SS death index. I am not positive about the draft cart, when I get a chance I am going to give my mom a call to ask her if she knew anything about it. But the ...
- 05 Mar 2008, 09:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
Thank you for helping me.
Do you think that the names would be that far off?
Do you think that the names would be that far off?
- 05 Mar 2008, 07:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
I have the 1930's census from where my great grandparents lived but that is about it. I was trying to find out more information on when the arrived in NY, I only know it was 1920...I think, or at least that is what my mom told me. I just tried to use the two links you gave me but I came up empty ...
- 05 Mar 2008, 07:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Re: Looking for Tessitore information.
Thanks for the help! I will try those sites....YAY!
- 05 Mar 2008, 05:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Tessitore information.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16532
Looking for Tessitore information.
I just stumbled on this website...I am new and just getting started. I was hoping to get some help finding information on my family. I can go back as far as my great grandfather Ralph Tessitore and my great grandma Josephine Farradino who immigrated from Caiazzo, Italy. If anyone has any tips for ...