I am most interested in history of Cefala Diana, Marineo and Palermo.
I was told that a Great Grand Uncle fought with Giuseppe Guirabaldi and that after the war he went on to write a book about the experience and he became a teacher in Cefala Diana. I wish I could prove this bit of information. How ...
Search found 2 matches
- 05 Mar 2008, 15:10
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN FESTIVALS AND ITALIAN TRADITIONS & FOLKLORE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14431
- 05 Mar 2008, 15:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I want to buy a home!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11795
Re: I want to buy a home!
My family came from Cefala Diana and Marineo and Palermo. all in Sicily
I would like to know who the Mayors were in these towns from 1800 to maybe 1905 IF THEIR NAMES WERE:
DiMarco, Scarpulla, DiStefano, Ferrrara, Nuccio,
Constanza, Truzzolino, Princiotta, or Barbaria
My Grandfather was called ...
I would like to know who the Mayors were in these towns from 1800 to maybe 1905 IF THEIR NAMES WERE:
DiMarco, Scarpulla, DiStefano, Ferrrara, Nuccio,
Constanza, Truzzolino, Princiotta, or Barbaria
My Grandfather was called ...