Search found 5 matches
- 07 Mar 2008, 15:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7070
Re: Need help please!!
Thanks to you all. I have no words to thank your help!
- 07 Mar 2008, 06:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7070
Re: Need help please!!
It says "nato a: Fermo"?
- 07 Mar 2008, 06:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7070
Re: Need help please!!
it could be Monterubbiano, or Montedinove? also Monte Urano, as biff suggested is right..... but from what you say, he was domiciled in "MONDURANA"... ... no born.....you can show us the paper?
suanj
Good news, I've found a copy of his passport. I show you a scan (file is attached. I see that it ...
suanj
Good news, I've found a copy of his passport. I show you a scan (file is attached. I see that it ...
- 07 Mar 2008, 02:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7070
Re: Need help please!!
Thanks for you answer Biff,
I thought the same in the beginning, but I've called this comune and they didn't know anything about my great grandpa. I even was once in the Ascoli Piceno (I'm from Argentina), because at firts I thought that he cames from that city, but in the civil registry they gave ...
I thought the same in the beginning, but I've called this comune and they didn't know anything about my great grandpa. I even was once in the Ascoli Piceno (I'm from Argentina), because at firts I thought that he cames from that city, but in the civil registry they gave ...
- 07 Mar 2008, 01:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help please!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7070
Need help please!!
Hi,
I'm trying to find my great grandfather town. I have some papers and his passport number but I was unable to get a website to check information about his pasport.
Basically, I found a paper of him that says something like this (is reeeally old so I can't read very well):
... che si relasia a ...
I'm trying to find my great grandfather town. I have some papers and his passport number but I was unable to get a website to check information about his pasport.
Basically, I found a paper of him that says something like this (is reeeally old so I can't read very well):
... che si relasia a ...