Search found 7 matches

by :::BOBBO:::
22 Nov 2008, 21:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Where in Italy did my grandfather come from??
Replies: 9
Views: 8749

Re: Where in Italy did my grandfather come from??

Thanks... but I'm from Italy and I live near Rome...

:-)
by :::BOBBO:::
21 Nov 2008, 14:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Where in Italy did my grandfather come from??
Replies: 9
Views: 8749

Re: Where in Italy did my grandfather come from??

HI!

Thare are other Appignano in Italy

Appignano, province of Macerata
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appignano

Appignano del Tronto, province of Ascoli Piceno
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appignano_del_Tronto
(only in italian sorry)
by :::BOBBO:::
13 Mar 2008, 04:09
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SSDI - How to find it?
Replies: 7
Views: 10273

Re: SSDI - How to find it?

HI!
Yes... Anna Claretti was born in 1925 in United States but I don't know were..... her parents spent some years in Lodi - Bergen... may be she was born there.....

I would like to know if she is alive.... or some children...


And for Joseph Claretti....
Social Security Death Index
about Joseph ...
by :::BOBBO:::
12 Mar 2008, 21:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SSDI - How to find it?
Replies: 7
Views: 10273

Re: SSDI - How to find it?

HI!

Nobody can help me to find "little" Anna???

I gave a phone call to claretti's in US....

The first one in Massachussets is originally from Como/Milano (north of italy).... :-( is not what I'm looking for....

The second one in Florida told me that her Husband (claretti) left from italy (roma ...
by :::BOBBO:::
10 Mar 2008, 17:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SSDI - How to find it?
Replies: 7
Views: 10273

Re: SSDI - How to find it?

Hi to everyone....

The sister of my great greandfather is ANNA CESPI POLISIANI (two surname in my family)... on Ellisisland.com is recorded as Anna Potisiani.. may be an error was made during transcription..... she was born 23 Nov 1886.

She left Italy with her small daughter ELENA CLARETTI (5 y.o ...
by :::BOBBO:::
09 Mar 2008, 20:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: SSDI - How to find it?
Replies: 7
Views: 10273

SSDI - How to find it?

HI!

First of all... excuse me for my english....

My name's Roberto and I'm from Italy... near Roma....

I know that is possibile to have a copy of US Social Security Death Index...

I'm making a reserch about the sister of my great grandfather.... she left from Italy in 1913 with her daughter (5 y ...