Again, amazing. Thank you so much. Suanj, I will send the information to my mother. She will be going in August and is now hoping to get there to see the town and do some hands on research.
Misbris, thank you for the link. I find it funny that the 2 of the top five common names are in my family ...
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Mar 2008, 19:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for a Mounteskeno or Montesano Italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10071
- 14 Mar 2008, 20:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for a Mounteskeno or Montesano Italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10071
Re: Looking for a Mounteskeno or Montesano Italy
Ok, I am amazed at how many responses I got on here. Thank you all, your great. Yes Valarie, you have the right manifest and registration.
Misbris, I think you are right on who he is visiting. I could read Carlo and Spadaccini but wasn't sure on the Giovanni. Great call and yes it is E Canaan, CT ...
Misbris, I think you are right on who he is visiting. I could read Carlo and Spadaccini but wasn't sure on the Giovanni. Great call and yes it is E Canaan, CT ...
- 14 Mar 2008, 00:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for a Mounteskeno or Montesano Italy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10071
Looking for a Mounteskeno or Montesano Italy
I found the ship manifest for my great grandfather and it has what looks to be montesobano and on his WW1 Registration card there is Mounteskeno. The only location I can find on google or mapquest is Montesano in Northern Italy. Is this one in the same?
If so does anyone know how I can get records ...
If so does anyone know how I can get records ...