Search found 3 matches
- 15 Mar 2008, 20:50
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Census Records for Libero and Pasquale Gianfagna
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35984
Re: Census Records for Libero and Pasquale Gianfagna
I may have also found possible wife of Libero Gianfagna in the manifest records. The arrival was about a month before Libero and Victtoria's marriage. It states that she was going to her step-father (?) (can't make out first name) DiRota. Is it possible that Vittoria had a step-father by the last ...
- 15 Mar 2008, 20:13
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Census Records for Libero and Pasquale Gianfagna
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35984
Re: Census Records for Libero and Pasquale Gianfagna
WOW! Thanks so much for all that info you guys found!
I seen the manifest record for Pasquale's son Angelo, but I wasn't for sure if he was the right one or not. You guys are great help! Thanks again.
- 15 Mar 2008, 02:58
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Census Records for Libero and Pasquale Gianfagna
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35984
Re: Census Records for Libero and Pasquale Gianfagna
vj
Thanks so much for helping find Libero Gianfagna in the 1920 and 1930 Ohio census and the WWI card reg. I had been looking everywhere, but I think the spelling was what threw me off, is why I never found him. This is not my ancestry (Gianfagna) but my sister-in-law's and I've been researching her ...
Thanks so much for helping find Libero Gianfagna in the 1920 and 1930 Ohio census and the WWI card reg. I had been looking everywhere, but I think the spelling was what threw me off, is why I never found him. This is not my ancestry (Gianfagna) but my sister-in-law's and I've been researching her ...