Thanks!
okay, so we now have the Count`s name....where do we go now? Sorry, I really suck at this, hence why I actually posted here XD.
Search found 3 matches
- 25 Mar 2008, 18:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Agostini family requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6935
- 24 Mar 2008, 16:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Agostini family requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6935
Re: Information on Agostini family requested
Well my grandfather would matter little, as he has nothing to do with the Agostinis. My grandmother is Ana Maria Dalton, her father is Armando Dalton-Agostini.
- 23 Mar 2008, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Agostini family requested
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6935
Information on Agostini family requested
Okay i have close to no information on them at all. However, I do know the following: There was a Count Agostini in Italy (don`t ask when, I dont know the dates) who was the personal doctor for Napoleon Bonapart.
Does anyone have any information on them or can anyone help me out?
thanks
Cheers ...
Does anyone have any information on them or can anyone help me out?
thanks
Cheers ...