Hello All ...
I have stumbled across this site and apologize for "crashing". I am tracing relatives back to Genzano Giovanni Defato".
I have a relative who emigrated from Genzano and listed an "Uncle John Defato" in Hoboken (eventually moved to Brooklyn). My great grandfather Nicolo Loguercio and ...
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Apr 2010, 00:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genzano - Granieri / Loguercio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2934
- 07 Apr 2008, 15:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Relatives in Canada.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20105
Re: Relatives in Canada.
Hello All ... I hope that this thread is still active.
I have stumbled across this thread and apologize for "crashing". I am tracing relatives back to Genzano and noticed your "Uncle John Defato".
I too have a relative who emigrated from Genzano and listed an "Uncle John Defato" in Hoboken ...
I have stumbled across this thread and apologize for "crashing". I am tracing relatives back to Genzano and noticed your "Uncle John Defato".
I too have a relative who emigrated from Genzano and listed an "Uncle John Defato" in Hoboken ...