Search found 3 matches

by geim23
10 Apr 2008, 20:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?
Replies: 7
Views: 11234

Re: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?

The newest info I have now is that it was southern Italy, Teramo. Thanks.
by geim23
10 Apr 2008, 04:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?
Replies: 7
Views: 11234

Re: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?

Sorry the only thing I can read off the manifest looks to be something like CERAINO it's very hard to make out. Thanks for your help.
by geim23
09 Apr 2008, 00:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?
Replies: 7
Views: 11234

Looking for Gaetano Roselli from Sant Angelo?

Hi I'm looking for Gaetano Roselli, he was born in Sant Angelo. The only information I have on him is that he also had a son named Gaetano who was born on June 19, 1866 also in Sant Angelo. If it's any help his son married a Maria Valloreo also from Sant Angelo born about 1872. Any information would ...